Happy December! (Seriously how is it already December?)

Your favorite Trello super-nerd here reporting for holiday duty. Just spoke with Santa and co, and it turns out they have a lot of gifts for Trello fans this year, so they need to get started early.
This year, I've organized a Trello Holiday Calendar right here in the Atlassian Community! Starting today until the 25th, there will be a new piece of bite-sized Trello goodness popping up here every day. You'll learn things like how to get started with Trello, quick tips for using advanced features, power-ups to supercharge your board, ideas for use cases, and more!
To participate, just check back here every day (I've asked my fellow content creators to try to post by 9 am EST, but we're all over the world!). To make it even more fun, you'll get a special Community badge if you like 15 or more of these daily posts!

You can also get 300 kudos once you like 15 posts! (If you aren't part of the kudos program, see how to join here.)
PS - if you want some bonus content, I'll be elaborating on these tips on my blog, and I'm also going to make a weekly video where I - er, I mean I work with Santa - to read through the awesome tips that are posted and maybe even demo some of them! So make sure to subscribe over there if you want those bonus updates.
Day 1: Best Trello Templates
Let's kick it off with three amazing Trello templates!
- Daily Habits and Goals Tracker (great for personal use and keeping track of all the things you've got going on in your life and any habits you want to create!)
- Kanban Template (use this to keep track of tasks and projects at work and organize all those tasks amongst your team members)
- Request and intake process Template (if you get a lot of requests from folks at work, use this to organize those requests and tackle them without letting them clog up your inbox or fall through the cracks)
Comment below with your favorite Trello templates!