I'm a native English speaker, but do work translating Chinese, so I would like to be able to go back and forth between English and Chinese text in the cards. Is this possible? When I put in Chinese characters, I just get a box filled with lines.
Hey @Evren Juniper - that's a little strange! Just an FYI, I'm not a native Chinese speaker nor do I use other languages in Trello alongside English, but I did a test using Google Translate (just a quick 'Hello world!') and seems to have come out fine:
Can you show us what you're seeing? Also, how are you using Trello? Are you on the web, or desktop, or mobile even?
It works fine now. Thank you. There must have been a glitch when I was trying to insert a character before.
Hey @Evren Juniper that's great! Can you mark my answer as accepted?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.