Starting weeks ago, I have NOT been able to edit Trello card titles after the card is created. What I see:
I open a card, click or touch on the title of the card. Cursor appears, I make the wanted changes. I hit return or enter, cursor stays in the title edit box. I click outside the title edit box, my changes to the title remain. I close the card, and then notice in the list that the title of the card has reverted back to what it previously was.
Before the problem started, when I hit return after editing the title, the title edit box would disappear, and when I then closed the card, the changes to the title would be present on the card as viewed in the list or re-opened.
This has been happening on Apple iPad Pro (running iPadOS 14.8.1 using the app) and on Apple iMac directly in Safari (Safari Version 15.1, MacOS Big Sur Version 11.16.1). Since then I have tried:
Closing and reopening the the app on iPad - no change;
Signing out and back in to Trello on iMac - no change;
Updating to a new version of Safari on both devices - no change;
Removing all the caches relating to Trello or Atlassian on iMac - no change;
Letting some time pass - no change;
AND THEN TODAY I:
Updated the Trello app on the iPad, now I can edit the card titles.
Installed the desktop app on the iPad (as I said before, I was using the Safari browser directly), my edits to card titles are preserved in the desktop app.
(I have not yet noticed this issue when using Trello within the Chrome Bowser in Windows 10.)
So my questions now are:
Is there something I can do to restore this basic functionality to using Trello in the Safari browser?
Does this mean that Atlassian is no longer supporting using Trello directly in the Browser?
Is anyone else seeing this issue?