Hi there. Couple of questions. My team mate set my role in his workspace as an admin, but he can not make me admin for the boards from this space. So I can not move boards from this space to another. Please advise
Have you joined the boards? When you say "he can not make me admin for the boards" can you explain more why he can't do it? Is there an error?
Hi @Michael Pryor I've noticed this question pop up a lot for users in the last few hours, it seems that the change permissions section to make someone an admin over a member is greyed out or the admin options doesn't pop up at all for some?
Hopefully this gives a bit more detail for you 😊
There is no option at all to give admin role. Laura is right.
@Michael Pryor would you please help with this issue?
Hi @Yury Tabolin & @Michael Pryor 👋
An update for you on this issue... another member with the same problem received a response from Trello support. It is confirmed to be a bug and Trello is working on fixing it. They also provided a work around in the meantime:
For now, the workaround is to:
I hope this helps 😃
All the best,
Laura
This should be resolved.
You mean already resolved?
@Michael Pryor I'm admin on workspace but still can not be assigned as admin to boards within this workspace. I think the issue is not resolved. (((
If you are admin on the workspace, you are already admin on the boards (by virtue of being admin of the workspace).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.