I can't open the cards on my board which is called Instagram. This is the tenth board and as far as I know I can use ten boards in the free version. and in the mobile version this board workshttps://trello.com/b/c3Hlb7hL/instagram?filter=%D0%B0%D0%BB
Hi @Natalia Sydorenko 👋
Welcome to the Community! You are correct, you can have 10 boards per workspace in the free version of Trello (not forgetting you can have more than one workspace too). When you exceed your 10 boards one board will be moved into the closed boards section so I don't believe it's down to your subscription. Are you the admin of the board?
Thank you for providing the link but due to the visibility of the board no one can access it but don't worry it's not needed. Are you seeing anything (a message perhaps?) when you try to access the board and you're unable to on your desktop?
Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this for you 😃
All the best,
Laura
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.