I am the admin of a board, but unable to change the permissions on other members.
See below... I am leaving the company soon, how can I fix this?
Hi @Tori Grosskopf 👋
Welcome to the Community! Hmm, that's strange as you're following the correct steps to change members to admins. Did you set the board up initially?
Could I also check what Trello subscription you're onn (Free, Standard, Premium, Enterprise) and what the board visibility is set to please?
Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this for you 😃
All the best,
Laura
Here's an update for you on the issue as a few members have been experiencing this...
It is confirmed to be a bug and Trello is working on fixing it. They also provided a work around in the meantime:
For now, the workaround is to:
I hope this helps 😃
Thank you @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_
That workaround worked! We do use the Standard version, which I thought may have been the issues.
Fantastic, I'm glad that worked for you and hopefully it'll be fixed very soon!
A small ask, to help other Community members find this solution easily please could you accept the answer above 😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.