Hi, how are you? If i have 5-10 boards on a workspace, can I see them in a Gantt chart?
I'm assuming that if the answer is yes, I'll need a power up, right?
TIA
-David
Hi @David Gabay
Welcome to the community!
Yes, that's the only app that would do it.
Regards
We have written abuot the various Trello Gantt chart options here
There are some gotcha's with most of the options there so do check it out to get a decent overview, then give whichever you think look the best a go
Robin
Founder: Blue Cat Reports for Trello and more
Thanks....much appreciated. Now...how do I apply a Gantt chart to 3 boards at the same time so I can see what's happening with multiple projects simultaneously?
As far as I can tell, these power ups apply to one board at a time?
Thanks again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.