Hello,
on my linux server, I already have Bamboo Server Edition
Version : 6.5.0. I wanted to upgrade it to 8.0.3 so i downloaded and installed this version.
Bamboo Data Center
Version : 8.0.3
Actually I wanted server edition.
I downloaded from https://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo/download
when i see the READ.txt file, I Server Distribution
/atlassian-bamboo-8.0.3]# cat README.txt
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bamboo 8.0.3-#80011 README
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for downloading Bamboo 8.0.3 - Server distribution. This
distribution comes with a built-in Tomcat 8.5.70-atlassian-hosted web server and H2
database, so it runs (almost) out the box.
---------------------------------------------------
But when run version.sh i get below output-
/atlassian-bamboo-8.0.3/bin]# ./version.sh
Bamboo Data Center
Version : 8.0.3
If you encounter issues starting or stopping Bamboo Server, please see the Troubleshooting guide at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Installing+and+upgrading+Bamboo
Using CATALINA_BASE: /dnb/prosess/bamboo-8.0.3/atlassian-bamboo-8.0.3
Using CATALINA_HOME: /dnb/prosess/bamboo-8.0.3/atlassian-bamboo-8.0.3
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /dnb/prosess/bamboo-8.0.3/atlassian-bamboo-8.0.3/temp
Using JRE_HOME: /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk
Using CLASSPATH: /dnb/prosess/bamboo-8.0.3/atlassian-bamboo-8.0.3/bin/bootstrap.jar:/dnb/prosess/bamboo-8.0.3/atlassian-bamboo-8.0.3/bin/tomcat-juli.jar
Using CATALINA_OPTS:
Server version: Apache Tomcat/8.5.70
Server built: Aug 9 2021 16:17:14 UTC
Server number: 8.5.70.0
OS Name: Linux
OS Version: 3.10.0-1160.45.1.el7.x86_64
Architecture: amd64
JVM Version: 1.8.0_312-b07
JVM Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
my question is
where can i download Server Edition?
what should i do with Enterprise Edition?