Dear Trello Community,
I have made the mistake of deleting a workspace instead of leaving it, as I was trying to tidy up my Trello homepage to make it easier to access workspaces pertinent to my current work. After the mistake, the boards were all made private and were maxed out to 10, even though originally only 5/6 out of 10 boards were used. As there was nothing I could do to remedy the situation with my normal account, I tried the 14-day-trial of the Premium Version of the workspace. This made all the boards in the workspace disappear and I can not reopen them, as the closed board section tells me that I have no boards that are currently closed.
It says here that the Closed Boards drawer will only show the boards that you are a member of -- I was invited to the workspace via a link and did not collaborate on any single board on the workspace, does this mean that I was not a member of any of the boards? As of now, no one that I know of has a direct link to any of the boards, thereby ruling the option of reopening the boards via link out.
Do you guys have any other suggestions on how I can remedy this situation? I am in dire need of help and would really appreciate any help that can be provided.
Much thanks in advance,
Lee