Hi again
Don't know if this is just a temporary thing but I am getting the following error after clicking on the "authorize" button after attempting to "Edit" a draw io power-up diagram (saved as XML) from a card within trello.com online.
Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*") allowed origins are no longer supported. Contact the developer. See https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093
authorize URL was:https://trello.com/1/authorize?response_type=token&key=<removed>&return_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.draw.io&callback_method=postMessage&scope=read%2Cwrite&expiration=never&name=draw.io
Hi Paul, please contact support for that Power-Up. To find the support email, go to the Power-Up's listing at `trello.com/power-ups` and look on the left side bar.
When you contact them, please tell them exactly what you showed us here (or just like them to this post!).
Thanks,
Jireh
I think Atlassian need to investigate this. It worked fine until today and without us having made any config changes it suddenly pops up. It's not using a legacy app key.
OK, I thought the dev post was from September 2016, not September 16th...
Does it work now?
Invalid return_url. The return URL should match the application's allowed origins. Contact the developer.
We are the developers, and we sent return_url now and we're sure that it does match the allowed origins.
Where we can find updated documentation if the one you mentioned is 2 years old?
Thanks!
Hi David, Sorry unfortunately still no dice today. It was working fine last week up until yesterday so no idea what has changed. I tried on two machines each using latest Edge (chromium version) and also tried on firefox - same issue.
before clicking on the Authorize button there are errors in Browser console - not sure if it is related.
WebSocket connection to 'wss://trello.com/1/Session/socket?clientVersion=build-9170' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVEDconnect @ socket.ts:218api-gateway.trello.com/gateway/api/gasv3/api/v1/batch:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVEDapi-gateway.trello.com/gateway/api/gasv3/api/v1/batch:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
the authorize link is
https://trello.com/1/authorize?response_type=token&key=--removed--&return_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.draw.io&callback_method=postMessage&scope=read%2Cwrite&expiration=never&name=draw.io
there are no errors in the new window browser console within the authorize dialog.
I am using Microsoft exchange to sign in- not sure if this is relevant
I am also using trial of trello premium, not sure if relevant
The documentation is still correct. If there's anything there that can be clarified, I'm happy to take feedback.
If you're having trouble matching your return_url with your allowedOrigins, please send us a ticket at https://go.trello.com/dev-support, ask for me and I can help you personally.
David, if you're still having trouble, please send us a ticket at our developer help portal: https://go.trello.com/dev-support
Ask for me and I'll help you out personally.
Thanks , since this morning after clearing my browser cache it is now working again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.