I need a dynamic filter, which can show the tickets that have been closed in last sprint to create a dashboard.
JQL can’t get you there. If you happen to have Scriptrunner you could use the following
previousSprint(board name/ID)
Hi @Radha Krishna Singh,
With standard JQL, you can only get a list of issues that belong to closed, open, or future sprints - regardless of the board they belong to.
You can also export the issues to Excel for further processing. This works if you want to do a one-off analysis.
Standard JQL doesn't easily allow it, but you can find the results quickly using our professional indexing service JQL Search Extensions
After you install the app, you can simply search:
issue in previousSprint("ACME board")
Check out the documentation to see more examples.
I hope this helps!Daniel
Thanks @Daniel Turczanski - JQL Search ExtensionsI was looking for something free, have tried this filter
statusCategory = Done AND resolved >= "-2w 13d" AND Sprint in closedSprints()
This is solving the issue as of now.
Thanks @Jack Brickey , I was looking for a free solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.