I have a SVN repository configured in Crucible/fisheye 3.4.3.
The repository is a very simple test repository containing the following:
flux/
flux/branches/
flux/branches/test1/
flux/branches/test1/fluxmain.txt
flux/branches/test1/kilde/
flux/branches/test1/kilde/fluxkilde1.txt
flux/branches/test1/resurser/
flux/branches/test1/resurser/fluxressurs1.txt
flux/tags/
flux/tags/tag1/
flux/tags/tag1/fluxmain.txt
flux/tags/tag1/kilde/
flux/tags/tag1/kilde/fluxkilde1.txt
flux/tags/tag1/resurser/
flux/tags/tag1/resurser/fluxressurs1.txt
flux/trunk/
flux/trunk/fluxmain.txt
flux/trunk/kilde/
flux/trunk/kilde/fluxkilde1.txt
flux/trunk/resurser/
flux/trunk/resurser/fluxressurs1.txt
test-app/
test-app/branches/
test-app/branches/feature-1234/
test-app/branches/feature-1234/testfil1.txt
test-app/branches/feature-1234/testmapp2/
test-app/branches/feature-1234/testmapp2/testfil3.txt
test-app/branches/feature-1234/testmappe1/
test-app/branches/feature-1234/testmappe1/testfil2.txt
test-app/tags/
test-app/tags/release-1/
test-app/tags/release-1/testfil1.txt
test-app/tags/release-1/testmapp2/
test-app/tags/release-1/testmapp2/testfil3.txt
test-app/tags/release-1/testmappe1/
test-app/tags/release-1/testmappe1/testfil2.txt
test-app/trunk/
test-app/trunk/testfil1.txt
test-app/trunk/testmapp2/
test-app/trunk/testmapp2/testfil3.txt
test-app/trunk/testmappe1/
test-app/trunk/testmappe1/testfil2.txt
svnrules says:
[root@localhost ~]# FISHEYE_INST=/var/lib/crucible/ /opt/fecru-3.4.3/bin/fisheyectl.sh svnrules svn-vagrant
INFO - Using log4j configuration file: /opt/fecru-3.4.3/log4j-client.xml
INFO - FishEye SVN Symbolic Rules Verifier
INFO - FishEye arguments: [svn-vagrant]
INFO - loading config from file: /var/lib/crucible/config.xml
INFO - Testing connection to repo svn-vagrant
INFO - Connected to repo svn-vagrant
INFO - Processing svn log for a revision range: 0 ... HEAD
INFO - Verification complete, no issues found.
In fisheye when I look at the files using "All branches and tags" the folders under tags are reported as empty(greyed out) even though the files under are also shown (but greyed).
If I select a tag (say flux-tag1) then flux/branches/test1 is blue, the folders under are greyed an no files are shown. In flux/tags/tag1 the folders under are blue, but no files are shown. flux/trunk is greyed as I would expect. the test-app folder and its branches and tags subfolders are also blue. Subfolders under test-app branches and tags are greyed, and no files shown.
I find this behavior confusing. Is it as expected, or have I done somthing wrong in the configuration?
Regards
Hugo