Hi everyone,
I am building a Trello for my newly started company, where three people will work together. I am building different boards for different projects. I am assigning tasks to myself and my colleagues in checklists througout all the boards.
Now, I want to be able to see all my own assigned tasks, from all boards, in another board, which will be a "My Tasks" board.
I want this "My tasks" board to be synced with all other boards, so when I for example check off my task in a checklist or make other changes to a card where I have an assigned checklist task - I want the changes to sync throughout all relevant boards.
So I'm asking if there's a way (default feature, plug-in or other), that allows for this type of "My Tasks" view. Basically a synced master board with my own assigned tasks.
Thankful for any help!
Best,
Sandra