When I define anypoint_username=MyUserName as a Project variable,I am not able to access it in a script task as documented in:https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo0608/bamboo-variables-970619468.html
if [ -z "${bamboo.anypoint_username}" ]; thenecho "bamboo.anypoint_username not found, please set global variable."usagefianypoint_username="${bamboo.anypoint_username}"
Hello @Max van den Berk
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
To use variables in Bash, your need to call them differently:
Using variables in bash Bamboo variables are exported as bash shell variables. All full stops (periods) are converted to underscores. For example, the variable bamboo.my.variable is $bamboo_my_variable in bash. This is related to File Script tasks (not Inline Script tasks).
Bamboo variables are exported as bash shell variables. All full stops (periods) are converted to underscores. For example, the variable bamboo.my.variable is $bamboo_my_variable in bash. This is related to File Script tasks (not Inline Script tasks).
bamboo.my.variable
$bamboo_my_variable
Kind regards,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
Thank you, I'm so new I didn't even realise an answer was already given!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.