Hi all! Has anybody figured out how to add the trello shortcut to the autostart folder on Windows 11? Or just simply create a shortcut on the desktop? I have downloaded the app via App Store on Windows and I cant find the location of the file or copy it from the start menu to any other location.
Hi @Roman Frantsev !
Have you tried this:
Hi Gregory, of course.. those clips appear at the top of the search result It's just in the case of Trello app there is no "open file location" option..
Yes, that is how I found them, lol
Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the in as I do not have win 11 yet, sorry.
P.S. As indicated here:
You should be able to invoke Trello from anywhere by using Ctrl + Alt + T
Have you tried this?
yeah, I know about the shortcut.. but the app needs to be running for it to work. That's the reason I want to put it into autostart..
Hi Roman. Did you ever solve this? I am roaming around the web for solutions but it seems that nobody knows how to do it. All the solutions I've seen so far are intended for Windows 10 and don't work on Windows 11.
Hi, after some research I found that this is the way of doing it: Run Microsoft Store apps on Startup - Windows 10
For the Windows 11 OS, Here's how to do it:
1. Right-click on the desktop, select New and choose the Shortcut option.
2. Click the browse button.
3. Select the file to create a shortcut
(In this case it'll be the WindowsApps folder for the Trello windows store application. )
Follow the below steps to gain access to the hidden WindowsApps folder if you don't already have access.
4. Select the Trello exe in the trello folder
The file path was something like this for me:
"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\[REDACTED].PawsforTrello_2.13.10.0_x64__[REDACTED]\app\Trello.exe"
5. Click next and name the shortcut if you like. It will name the shortcut the name of the file / folder by default.
6. Click finish
7. The Trello desktop app should now be visible in your desktop.
8. Open the startup folder by pressing the Windows logo key + R, type shell:startup, then select OK.
9. Copy the Trello shortcut and paste in the startup folder.
10. Test it out and Enjoy!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.