Hi all. I'm making a small deck on the basics of Jira for my teams, currently working on explaining JQL. I'm more or less done with the basic slides, but I had an idea for an extra exercise for the most dedicated reader.
I need a couple of crazy, insanely complex jql queries to put at the end of the module, so my people can try and decypher them. if you have any handy this is an invitation to share 
edit: based on the submissions so far, it looks like the exercise slides can be structured based on difficulty, with an easy, medium and hard option (maybe we will get to insane eventually). As a thank you to the community for this assist, I will be sharing a version of the jql module of the deck in this post around Wed-Thu, once I get a chance to finalise it and edit out any proprietary company content. Feel free to use these materials in your teams if you feel they will help you. And feel free to add more queries 