What is your favorite donut flavor and memories related to it?
Before Covid, someone was bringing donuts at the office, every Friday or so and this started our last day of the week. It was a gathering around all the donuts, muffins boxes. Like a celebration.
I also remember one of the first time I had a donut from a Dunkin Donuts. We were going down to Wells, Maine with all my cousins and someone bought a box of donuts and it was around 6 AM (first time having a donut in the morning!).
I also remember my grand-mother home made donuts for Christmas. Miam!
I think I have a bunch of good memories around donuts 
This is the one I usually eat from Tim Hortons, Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnut. Other times I take the maple one or the blueberry one.

This year we are still working from home but I think I'll buy one for myself to celebrate Friday and -> my birthday <- that is also today!!!
Have a nice day!!