We are Bamboo cloud users and as you know the clock is ticking. I ran the jar based wizard that creates an AWS instance running Bamboo. That went smooth so A+ on that. My problem is that I can't figure out how to install an existing SSL cert in Bamboo/Tomcat. We own a Thawte wildcard cert and need to use that cert for this server. I see stuff about CSR which sounds like it is for certs that originated from a request from the Bamboo server machine, but the cert I have was obtained in 2015 way before this process so I think I am in a different situation than described in the documentation. I have a p7s file and I also grabbed a crt version of the cert meant for Apache servers because I saw Tomcat used Apache in some capacity and I had hoped that might work. I don't know how to get either of these to work using your documentation or Thawte's Tomcat documentation.
Given that you guys coded Bamboo / JIRA to require a cert that is not self-signed to integrate them and the fact that Tomcat's cert process seems to be much more complicated than other servers, this has turned out to be a very frustrating and costly (hours lost) process for us. I really need someone to help me figure this out or our companies ability to update our software two weeks from now will grind to a halt.