Hi I'm not receiving email verification link to activate my accounts to this email
Hi @[deleted], welcome to the Community!
Your email address returned a bounced message to our mail service on October 31, which kept additional emails from being delivered. I've cleared that delivery pause from our mail service, so additional attempts should go through.
I might suggest having an Office 365 administrator at your organization create a Mail Flow rule in the Exchange Admin Center to mark Atlassian-originated emails as safe/allow them to bypass spam filtering. Our outbound email IP addresses are publicly documented for this purpose:
167.89.0.0/17, 192.174.80.0/20, 147.253.208.0/20, 168.245.0.0/17, 34.211.27.137, 34.211.27.236, 34.213.22.229, 34.249.70.175, 34.251.56.38, 34.252.236.245, 52.51.22.205, 54.187.228.111, 34.209.119.136, 34.211.27.82, 34.212.5.76, 34.253.110.0, 34.253.57.155, 35.167.157.209, 35.167.7.36, 52.19.227.102, 52.24.176.31, 54.72.208.111, 54.72.24.111, 54.77.2.231
Cheers,Daniel
Thanks, problem solved
Hi @Daniel Eads , I also have a new user who's not able to receive a verification Email. It's only affecting him, rest of the old users on the domain can get notifications as normal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.