Hi,
There was a feed in the page while I was posting answer to a question and that was too from 2020. I have attached the screen shot of it.
This looks like a bug.
@Monique vdB - Could you please check and report to the appropriate team to look into it?
I don't know what the question was.
Based on your screenshot, I don't see any problems. Describe in more detail what is wrong.
@Suvradip Paul yes as Thomas says more info would be helpful! What page were you on and which link was outdated?
I have described above and there was a feed with is outdated and goes back to last year 2020 post.
The highlighted in red is an community post asking to participate but this is post is from 2020 and the event is already over. So, ideally this feed shouldn't appear as it's not relevant now but it was appearing.
It's hard to tell at this point. I propose to close this question. At least at this point, I don't see any problems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.