Hi --
I've had the problem that the Draw.io powerup shows many authorize dialogs. I've had to authorize it multiple times, and even while I am using the power up in the middle of a drawing. The dialog appears sometimes more than once per minute! (Even with "remember me" ticked)
And because it can appear in the middle of drawing something , I miss the "authorize" request dialog and click somewhere else by accident, in the process, it closes the dialog and from then on, the whole saving system throws a wobbly:
After a while, the auto save may show this message:
"Error saving file"
"Operation in progress"
with Try Again / Cancel buttons
Try Again, just doesn't do anything, cancel simply closes the dialog
There is also an "unsaved changes click here to save" banner that appears over the menu, which when clicking shows the same dialog above. The only way to save my work from then on is to export as XML and then exit, then reimport at a later time.
Is this a bug with Trello or the power up , and how can it be reported or resolved in some way?