Hey everyone, hope you're all having a great beginning of November!
So I love Trello, I really do. I am a very visual person and moving my tasks around between lists is super important for me.
I've been using Trello for like a year now maybe and daaamn I am getting lost in the clutter of my cards like
- 'To Read' (+ a million links to various articles and blog posts related to my job)
- 'Ideas' (+ another million links to various kinds of things)
- 'Check out' (+ - you guessed it - yet another million of links)
Is anyone struggling with something similar? How do you manage items that are notes rather than actual tasks? Is Confluence the answer?
Pretty much just trying to see if I'm the only one who - despite trying so hard to be organized - still hasn't found the right system to keep their tasks neat 😅