How in the actual heck do you get customer service? I'm unhappy to say the least and am about to start a dispute
Hi Heidi,
What type of license and products do you use? Have you checked this?
https://support.atlassian.com/
You can contact Atlassian here:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Also, this Community can help with some troubleshooting issues and answering questions.
And there is this for Trello: https://trello.com/en-US/contact#/
Done that one no less than 3 times....started last week.
There is a workspace error that is preventing me from using the features I paid for. But now I need to pay double what I paid last week, to get them? No thanks
Hi Heidi, I have already reached out to you on our support portal. As I explained, you raised two tickets within an hour at Trello Support, and I replied within an hour, and have raised no tickets with us previously. We offer priority support to our Premium users, which is same day responses. I responded within an hour to you. Your other tickets were raised with our Advocates team which I have now closed as duplicates so I can be your point of contact for your issues.
You will never have to pay twice for Trello, as you have said above. I understand your frustration and I'm sorry you've had a poor experience, but I'm on standby to answer any queries you have. I've also refunded you for your accidental start of a Standard subscription last week. I'm awaiting on a response from you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.