Hello! I'm interested in how other Trello users use it to manage client renewals, I wondered if anyone could help.
We have a service that is renewed annually, and each time renewal comes around there are multiple tasks to do. What I'm trying to work out is how best to manage the due date and reminders, so what tool is best for this - at the moment I'm using Trello's Start Date and Due Date feature and just setting it for a year, with an Automation to send an email two months before each due date. Any thoughts would be great.
I'm also not sure what to do with each renewal in terms of lists. Ideally we'd see the history of each renewal, so like there'd be a card for say 2020's renewal, then 2021 etc. Or just some sort of record of it. So maybe I could create a duplicate board and then setting an automated renewal of a card to be moved to the new board. They all have different renewal dates though as well, to add to the complication!
Sorry bit complicated, hopefully it makes sense what I'm aiming to do anyway!