I would like to be a team leader and set up my own team. That way, my team and I can how to use the software.
Hello John.
Since you and your team are just starting out, give this guide a view: https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/guides
That should get you going in the right direction.
I certainly think you should do as Edward suggests and check out those guides for starters. I also found that there are some nice videos online that go over how to lay out a page in Confluence. That's a slightly more advanced topic but I think that just a little extra effort goes a long way. I particularly like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HgirOyeWcQA bit old now but I like it because I was there and imagine that I can see myself in the audience at the end! ;-) But also, I still use the pointers that speaker suggested.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.