I have created a custom field which shows the date and time inside the card but only the date shows on the front of the card. Is there a way for the time to show too?
Thanks @Danielle Masters for posting.
Would you mind sharing the screen shot to specify date showing in front of card?
@Danielle Masters
The good news is that the time available
<CustomFieldDate CF_Date='2021-10-30T04:34:00.000Z'>.
It is a UTC time. The custom fields appears as an append to the badges (my guess) but Trello might have decide just to display the date only.
In the custom fields the hearing shows date and time but on the front of the card (in the list) only shows date
Thanks for sharing @Danielle Masters . I think it's the limitation with Trello. You can see similar behaviour if you set due date in a card. Hopefully, Atlassian would take this as feedback to bring the time along with date in future.
Thanks for trying to help - the custom field is an appointment so we really want the time as well as the date.
Thanks for trying to help - this custom field is an appointment so I really wanted the time there too. Oh well, I hope you are right and they will fix this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.