Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Halloween is coming up this Sunday in my area of the world and it's one of my favorite holidays. Mainly because it's socially acceptable for me to be dressed up in a costume without people thinking I'm weird.
That being said, All I want from you is pictures to get everyone pumped for Halloween! They can be personal ones of you, your kids/pets from Halloween's gone by, or they could be of your favorite Halloween movies, treats, decorations.
I'll get things started. My son loves Halloween too (not sure where he gets that form
). Here is the collection of everything I have dressed him up as/he has requested to be including the last one being what he wanted to dress up as this year:





To make this even more fun, if you are a part of the Kudos program, and you can successfully identify any or all of my son's costumes, I'll send you some kudos!
Now it's your turn! Fill the comments with your favorite Halloween pictures!
Have a great rest of the week!