Hellois it possible to move the cards automatically depending on the label?Is there a rule to apply this?Depending on the label, the cards are moved to different lists
Hi Luca, yes definitely! A simple automation rule along the lines of "when the X label is applied to a card, move it to the X list" should do it.
Hi Hannahmorg, but it is not possible to create a single rule? I tried but it takes two separate rules
It is possible to create a single rule using variables so that it affects multiple labels/lists. How do you see the automation working?
This is what I would like to do. I don't understand how to do itwhen an "X" label is in the "W" list move it to the "X" list if the label is "Z" move it to the "Z" list
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.