I have boards that have members and guests, I was hoping there's a way to just watch and get notified what the guests are changing or adding and not be notified of what the actual members do on the board? Thanks!
Hi @Freedom Home Advantage ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
Could you write a butler rule for guests in the board and select the desired action like changing or adding etc?
Please let me know if that helps.
Not really. You are watching the board, the lists, or the cards. Any actions on them will be sent through.
@Michael Pryor - If we set a rule with the guests name in the board and check the actions - suppose card changes, dates, checklist etc then the rule should trigger notifications on based on the actions by guests. I can just try this same as PoC in one of my boards but I think it would work. Please let me know if I have misunderstood.
Thanks, I'll try that. I appreciate your answers!
I tried to look at the rules for butler, but on the trigger there was no option for changes made by the "guest". The only options I had were by me, by anyone and by anyone expect me. It would have been great to have the option targeted to a specific guest or member. My hope is just to see the Guests actions.
If you have other ideas I can try I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again!
@Freedom Home Advantage - I think one way to add those guests by those usernames. I have not tried this by myself but you can check and let me know if it works. I know this is not quite smart way to achieve but you can try at least.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.