I'm a complete newb to Jira, my company uses it for Service Desk and SwDev and I wonder if it can be set up for Managing Risk Register and Risk related issues. I haven't got budget for a dedicated tool (just spreadsheets at the moment)
From an initial search I found a blog from Guy at Atlassian about how Atlassian use Jira for this very purpose - but after part 2 of his blog the helpful description stopped coming.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/How-Atlassian-uses-Jira-to-manage-risks-and-compliance/ba-p/899058
Has anyone done it for real and are there any templates or descriptions or is it unrealistic to expect Jira to be able to do this without a heap of work ...I don't have much of a budget for time either :-(
Hi @John
We have implemented risk registers with automations as well to capture risk scores depending on probability and impact if needed.
You need to create an issuetype with screens and workflow in a project and you are set.
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.