Hi,
I have a question I hope I can get some help with. We are using branch build labeling to keep released builds from being automatically deleted. We are using the global expiry settings to not clean up an builds with 'release' or 'rc' labels on them.
However, branch plans that have the branch inactivity setting configured to delete a branch plan after 30 days of source inactivity seem to be over riding the global expiry setting of not removing builds labeled with release.
Over the holiday break we had a number of released branch plans deleted that includes builds that had the release label applied to the builds we deployed. Soo... we lost of a large number of released builds in Bamboo due to this.
So the question is - can someone please help to clarify what takes precedence when it comes to branch build clean up - branch plan activity settings or global expiry labels?
Thanks in advance for any help with this.
Oh and we are running Bamboo ver 5.9.3