I am using SourceTree on Windows. I have SSH keys to validate the server connection. So, when I start Sourcetree it launches the SSH Agent which then asks me for the passwords for each key. That is fine.
However, while I can see an option in SourceTree to "Add SSH Key" I cannot see how to remove one. My actual problem is that, due to a misleading error message, I re-added the key and it now has the same key multiple times and asks for too many passwords at start-up! But, more generally, i would like to be able to list and remove keys from the SSH agent.
I have tried using command line ssh-add but it says
Error connecting to agent: No such file or directory
(Tried this both with windows CMD shell and in the Git bash terminal that SourceTree launches)
I see a running ssh-agent.exe process in Task Manager when SourceTree is running - in the Details tab. But in the Services tab it says the service is stopped. So, I guess SourceTree has started it but how do I connect to it? Alternatively, how to tell SourceTree not to start it's own but use the Windows Service?
I am using the OpenSSH SSH client (in SourceTree options)
If anyone here can help then great. But given no response (and given that SourceTree is managing the SSH Agent and adding the keys so should support removing them) I also logged a bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-13736