Happy Friday, y'all! 👋
There are brands that speak to me because what they do and how they do it. They are close to my heart, instincts, and values. Because I'm an active person I love the whole Nike brand and their motto "Just do it". ✨
I love Toyota because to me it's an inspiration of how big manufacturer mastered management and waste reduction - a few decades ago. Yet these days they continuously innovate and create electric cars as a contribution to reducing carbon footprint. So Toyota impresses me when it comes to management and agility. It also impresses me as a person who is vitally interested and tries to take care of well being of our planet - even on the micro, individual scale. 🌎🚘
I love many NGOs (nonprofit organizations) that are connecting people with nature in either form all in favor of building collective contribution to the planet's well-being and connecting people to create communities. One of them is WWOOF - Worldwide Opportunities on Organic Farms .
WWOOF is a worldwide movement that links visitors with organic farmers, promotes cultural and educational exchange, and builds a global community conscious of ecological farming and sustainability practices. 🙏

What is the brand that you identify with and why is that?
What values and actions of this brand make it unique in your view?
I'm curious about the local, maybe less famous brands but those that are worth mentioning because they do meaningful things - not only generate revenue. There's a bigger purpose behind those brands than just money, they are compatible with your values and what is that you stand for in life.