I have created a checklist that has subtasks associated with a card. Each subtask is assigned to a member to provide an expected Due Date.
Is there a way to find the sub-task that takes the most time and set the parent's Due Date as same?
Hi @Sunil Ghai ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
Just a suggestion, Could you check and set up a butler rule to achieve that?
Hi @Suvradip Paul yes, I have, While it is possible to set the due date of sub-tasks based on the expected due date of the parent card, couldn't find a way to do this the other way around? If I'm missing any specific rule, can you please suggest?
Specifically, how do we compare the Due Dates of all sub-tasks and set the date of the parent based on the sub-task that takes the most amount of time?
@Sunil Ghai
If you need this you probably need to employ the services of a custom endpoint using the http request. Assuming the subtasks are connected, the endpoint will have to make that comparison for you and update the Task card. Typically I would imagine that you set a task completion date and the subtask takes guidance in terms of when they need to be completed during the WBS exercise.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.