Hi team. I use Trello to manage the tasks allocated to a group of volunteers that I coordinate. Trello used to send e-mails to members when anyone updated an issue. This seems to have stopped working. Is this a Trello change or is there a setting that I have inadvertently changed. Advice appreciated.
Hi @Derek Weaver ,
Thanks for posting and welcome the community.
If any user is watching any card they would get response to any changes like adding comments, updating due dates, uploading attachments to the card. This can be for board, list also then it would be for the cards in that list and board.
Could you please check this guide - https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications and go to account settings and check the notification frequency whether it set to 'Never' or not? If it set to 'Never' then no emails would be sent.
Thanks for that. I had already checked that and I am set to instantly, but have not received any notifications for dome time. Any other ideas?
Thanks @Derek Weaver for your response. Is it working as expected from Notification Panel? I am just trying to figure out whether email notifications or both are affected.
Thanks for the response. If by the notification panel you mean do I get a red flag on items that have been updates, then the answer is yes, and the bell shows red as well. If you meant something different, perhaps you could clarify.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.