We have our trello set up when someone uploads a new job from our website it creates a new card in trello. We would like it if select people will get notifications when a new job comes in and a new card is created. Is this possible?
Hi @Lilianne Jin Can I ask what you are using to get cards created from your website? Sounds like you have a form feeding in to Trello?
We are working on a new forms power-up for Trello, one of the features is email notifications for new form submissions. You can request access to the beta here if you would like to take a look
https://app.bluecatforms.com/gtgMu2DG/beta-access
I am not sure if we will onboard anyone else into the beta at this point, but if you fill out that form I can be sure to let you know when we release the first version (hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks )
Robin
Founder: Blue Cat Reports for Trello and more
Hi Robin,
We use JotForm fields to populate and create the Trello cards via the integration.
We would love to see the beta version, I filled out the form you provided.
Thanks,
Lilianne
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.