I like the feature that allows you to paste a url in the title and turn the entirety of the card into a clickable preview, but I don't like having to copy/paste the url as that requires leaving whatever I'm doing to go to the Trello board adding multiple clicks copying and pasting. I'm trying to use Trello as a tab/bookmark manager but none of the extensions or power-ups place the url in the title where the linked features requires it to function, they mainly add the url as an attachment, making the site link preview unusable and forcing an extra click opening the card to get to a clickable url. I don't want to have to open up the card to click a bookmark, it's inefficient.
Strangely, if I manually copy a card the new one will automatically has the link formatting, but if I set that up as an automation it doesn't work, despite asking it to do the same thing I'm able to do manually in one click. So far using Trello to manage bookmarks and tabs while keeping the linked card preview feature has been clunky and frustrating at best. Am I missing something?
TL:DR I want to store my bookmarks in a Trello list that preferably shows something of the site the card is bookmarking rather than just the URL in the title or description, and I don't want to have to open up the card and go to an attachment for every single bookmarked site I want to browse.