I used to be able to preview PDF attachments on my cards, and choose if i wanted to download. Now the PDFs no longer preview, and automatically download. What happened?
Hi there, I am experiencing the same problem. I checked different users, workspaces and browsers but still happening. Some help will be very helpful
Hi. I'm having the same issue. Before the PDFs would come up in a preview window then last week all of a sudden they started opening up in another tab which was fine. Now I can't even look at the PDFs I've attached to the Trello card without it asking to "Save". Another person in our organization is having the same issue. Any help would greatly be appreciated!
Isn't that part of the "update"? I hate that my Excel and PDF are no longer able to preview and I must download them. When it comes to productivity, that is a huge step, or 5 steps, back...
Same problem. Really needs solution
same here
Okay, I have the same problem and am totally annoyed by it. There seems to be no official statement to this issue as of yet and I really would like to get one. Thank you.
the automatic download of the attachemnets is not practical, the preview is needed. That is why we use attachments in the first place.
what kind of an "upadate" is it when you destroy the functionality. I'm totally with you.
I thought there was something wrong with my browser, but looks like I'm not the only one getting this, so annoying. Some of the attachments we open multiple times throughout the day, its so frustrating.
Same here, I thought it was a browser problem related to website permissions, default pdf app or pop-ups. After looking into it for a few days it seems directly related to Trello. At least an official statement, as a minimum, so we know what's going on an if this is here to stay.
Ditto on the removal of preview functionality. HUGE step backwards.
Mozilla Firefox allows you to open the pdf's in the browser without downloading
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.