It looks like something just changed with the way labels work. I used to be able to just hit "F" and then "1" to show only all my cards labeled with the first (green) label, which for example on this board are all my "First Priority" projects.
Now all of a sudden as of this evening, that no longer works and I need to hit "F", scroll all the way down to Labels at the very bottom of the menu, click on Select Labels, and then Click on the label I want? Am I missing something or did we just go from two keystrokes to now a keystroke + scrolling + two clicks?
If this is the case, there must be an option to get the new interface back, no? I toggle back and forth between my high/low/medium priority projects all day and this really adds a lot more maneuvering to what should be a simple task...