When I click on the Filter button, the full menu does not appear.
For context, the full menu that should be shown is below:
Hi @ecortez ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
Could you please elaborate your query? I can understand from the screenshot you have clicked the filter button but what are you expecting and not getting such results?
The full Filter menu should be shown, like below:
For a different board, when I press the filter button, nothing is shown:
I just created a sample board to test this and it even worked there. Can you please check or spot any difference with your other boards?
Please please please set the filters back to the way they were before. There is no way to combine filters with an "AND" anymore which for me, makes trello mostly unusable from a filtering perspective. There is little point in having the ability to apply more than one label to a trello card if there is not a way to filter on more than one label at a time.
I see no benefit to this change. The UI is harder to work with and functionality is worse than before. Please reconsider this change.
Hi @ecortez, this looks like a bug! Would you mind sending this along in the "Contact support" form at the bottom of this page? I know it sounds a bit redundant, but that flow gives us some better tools for looking into what went wrong here, and could help us figure out the solution to your issue most quickly.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reaching out!
@Raymond Wang - Thanks for responding. Is it an intermittent one because I tried replicating this but it works fine. Any clues?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.