Trello is making me download every file I try to open except for image files. I used to click at the attachment image (not the arrow as it will always open a second tab) and it would just open a window in trello, except when it was a excel file. But now everytime I try to open a PDF file it also makes me download the file so I can open it. If I try to slide from an image file to a PDF file it says "there is no visualization available for this attachment" and there is a button to download it. That is really annoying since I usually need to open around 30 files per card and I don't really need to download it but rather look at it once. Anyone knows what could've happened? Was it a trello's update or something with my browser? I use google chrome.