Hi Zuzana, the way this works is:
- if you make a project private then only the people who have been explicitly added to the project can access it.
- If you make it limited then anyone with access to the Jira site can at least view ideas and comment (and you can grant people more access).
- If you make it open then anyone with access to the Jira site can create/edit ideas/views.
System administrators are no exception: they can only access a project if they have been given access to the project by the project administrators.
@Tanguy Crusson I didn't do the setup but my understanding is that the project was created private and I was added as a project administrator and still couldn't see the project in the list or access it via a provided link. 🤷♀️Again, since I wasn't doing the setup, can't really guarantee the order of operations but our Jira admins aren't noobs.
Thanks for the feedback Zuzana - we'll look into it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.