Please help,
i somehow deleted my most Important Trello board. Is there Andy was To get ist back?
Hi @Sarah
Regarding your question, unfortunately deleting a board is permanent, and deleted boards cannot be recovered, check more information about this topic here https://help.trello.com/article/801-deleting-a-board
It's possible that your board was closed, not excluded, check how on https://help.trello.com/article/777-closing-a-board
If your board was closed, you can reopen it, just follow the steps https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board
Let us know whether we solved your case or not, and we’ll be glad to help you the best way we can.
Best Regards,
Felipe
@Sarah I dont think this helps in this current case, but moving forward you might want to check out Backups for Trello, which lets you restore changes in Trello, I believe including deleted Trello boards!
Hi Felipe,
thanks for your answer. I checken my activities and surprisingly i did. Not delete the board nor did I close it. I really wonder what happend? Could it be a technical problem?
best
Hi @Sarah ,
Unfortunately if you have deleted your board we cannot recover this.
That's why we recommend closing boards, https://help.trello.com/article/777-closing-a-board
You can check our Getting Started Guide https://trello.com/guide
We have also Webinars https://trello.com/en/webinars
If you need Trello Support, you can create your ticket here https://trello.com/contact#/
Sorry to hear you lost your most important Trello board. Although the best practice is to close a board instead of permanently deleting it, things happen and things don't always go as planned.
The Power-Up the company I work for created is called Backups for Trello (thanks for the shoutout, @Brittany Joiner If you have this Power-Up installed, even if you permanently delete a card, list, or board, you can bring it bring it back in just a few clicks. Unfortunately, we can't bring back data from a time before you had our Power-Up installed but going forward this life-saver app can be a good one to have.Message me if you have any questions!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.