My filter menu just updated today.
Is there a way to downgrade to the older version? The new one is terrible, at least for me, when compared to the old one.
2 main reasons:
1) The labels menu is always collapsed. To change the label filtered I have to click, scroll, search desired label and then activate/deactivate. On the old version most used labels were always on top, always visible. Just pressing F then clicking on the label would do the job.
2) Combining 2 filters: on the old version if I selected "overdue", "label 1" and "label 2", it would filter all overdue cards with "label 1" OR "label 2". Now there is no way to do this filter. I have to either select label 1 or label 2. This together with the change on (1) above makes it terrible to use and switch between labels.
If I use the "any match" option, it will return all cards overdue, all cards with label 1 and all cards with label 2.
So for example, a very usual filter like: filter all overdue cards from two different labels is not possible to do anymore.