I'm trying to install Crowd. There's an error before I can complete the wizard, and hence can't get my ServerID to generate the eval license, and then the SEN - to create a support ticket.
What to do?
Fix the error! What is it?
Lol fair enough... Start script says tomcat started, but netstat shows no port open. Can't localhost:8095. CentOS7/openjdk1.8/mysql
(apologies on brevity- on ios atm)
Yeah, phones aren't great for typing
Have a read of the log files, they should tell you what's going wrong. Start with <crowd data>/logs/atlassian-crowd.log as that should tell you if there are application errors killing it. Then <crowd install>/apache-tomcat/logs/catalina.out - that's the Tomcat log which will tell you why it can't start the application (there will be an empty or missing atlassian-crowd.log if that's the case)
Hi Nic,
I can't find any log files.
INSTALL DIR is /opt/atlassian/crowd
HOME directory is /var/crowd-home -> it is empty
-rwxr--r--. 1 root root 70 Sep 13 15:35 start_crowd.sh
[root@crowdserver crowd]# ./start_crowd.sh Using CATALINA_BASE: /opt/atlassian/crowd/apache-tomcatUsing CATALINA_HOME: /opt/atlassian/crowd/apache-tomcatUsing CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/atlassian/crowd/apache-tomcat/tempUsing JRE_HOME: /usr/binUsing CLASSPATH: /opt/atlassian/crowd/apache-tomcat/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/atlassian/crowd/apache-tomcat/bin/tomcat-juli.jarUsing CATALINA_PID: /opt/atlassian/crowd/apache-tomcat/work/catalina.pidExisting PID file found during start.Removing/clearing stale PID file.Tomcat started.[root@crowdserver crowd]#
----
SELinux is disabled, firewalld is disabled
I can't find any log created by tomcat - either 'catalina' or 'tomcat' and crowd-home is empty
Ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.