@Ivan Velazco are you paying monthly or annually? I'm not sure how it works annually - you might need to contact support: https://trello.com/contact and ask about getting a pro-rated refund and then creating different teams, or asking them to help re-assign.
If you're paying monthly, I assume it will just even itself out when you move some users out of one workspace and into another as it seems you still have almost same amount of users (I think I counted one additional user in your new requirements column)
Dear,
May you explain to us the difference between Atlassian and Trello??, Why do we have to contact directly to TRello???
But oi confirm licenses was paying annually. We both it to a costumer of my company.
best regards,
@ROV Atlassian is the parent company owning Trello, but has their own dedicated support team, so you should be able to get in touch with them via that link!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.