I run a research lab, and there are two sensible ways to think about our projects. 1) each research subject needs to go through a sequence of steps, and 2) each experiment needs several research subjects to go through it (among other things). So, for example, I might want to know "what's the status with Experiment A?" and see that we're waiting for subject 1 to complete it. Or maybe I want to know what subject 2 is working on. Ideally, it would be nice to move a card in one board and have it update "everywhere" (like, on a board for Subject 1 I could move a card for 'experiment A' from "doing" to "done", and that would also move a 'subject 1' card from "doing" to "done" on the board for 'experiment A'). Does Trello support this sort of thing? How would I implement that? Is there some other way to think about this that's not even occurring to me? I'm trying to get a grip on our project management and I've never used anything like Trello before, so this is all really puzzling to me right now...