Can I limit access to certain files on the site?
Hi @Stephanie Johns-Chin ,
Care to elaborate a bit? You mean atachments, features, functions, issues,...?
A lot is controlled by permisisons and you can also enforce some more strictness with issue level security if you want.
They are attached excel files
I'm afraid you won't be able to go just so granular.
There are certain permissions you can set to add or remove attachments but not really one that blocks the opening/downloading of attachments.
The question might be if the user is even allowed to view the issue itself?
Can you maybe elaborate on your use case a bit more?
I have some planning files and there are only certain people that should view them. Maybe I have to create a page with specific people only having view access?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.