Hi, I'm admin of my Trello workspace and all the boards. I want to close a board, but the only option I see in the menu is 'Leave the board'. What to do now?
Thank you!
Hi @Ingrid 👋
Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble closing a board on your Trello workspace. A couple of questions so we can try and get to the bottom of this for you:
Hopefully we will find the solution for you but in the meantime if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Thank you for your answer, Laura. I don't see the 'close board' option aboive the 'leave the board' option. I now see that even though I'm admin on the workspace, I'm not an admin on the boards. I don't see where I can change my rights to the boards as a workspace admin ... The option to change rights on the board itself is greyed out.
Thank you for any additional suggestions :-)
Hi Ingrid, thank you for checking your admin status. Do you know who the admin is on the boards in your workspace? The next steps from here is to request whoever is admin on the boards to change your permissions and set you as a board admin.
Once this is done you'll have full access to close the boards you want 😃
Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_, thanks for helping out here! @Ingrid, if Laura's suggestions don't work, or you can't get in contact with the admin, feel free to raise a ticket with Trello Support so we can look into options, and link us this Community post so we're aware of it. https://trello.com/contact
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.