Hello Community, Happy Friday! 😃
I hope that you are well, the same with your family!
Every Friday is a motivating day because I already wait to see what will happen on our Friday Fun.
And I thought that something that makes part of my weekend is TV Series.
So, I have to emphasize that I surround myself with Virgin River (I love Vancouver - the location is there), Emily in Paris (I love Paris too) - and BTW, I'm waiting for the following seasons; I watched more than 4x all the seasons.
But recently, I've watch Midnight Mass, Clickbait, too, and I'll start to watch Round 6 this weekend. And you? What have you been watching lately? Would you rather have more action, adventure, comedy, crime or thriller?
I invite you to share with all of us today.
I hope you enjoy it! 😁
Have a lovely day! 🥰
Cheers!
Feel free to connect on LinkedIn.: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patr%C3%ADciafortunato

